Hello my name is Aaron Patton and I am in my first semester at Old Dominion University. I am taking four classes this semester, Writing for College Success, Introduction to Psychology, Introduction to Sociology, and The Theatre Experience. I live in Rogers Hall, on the second floor, with one of my good friends from high school. I am an athlete, I play football, basketball, baseball, and swimming. I am going to continue swimming throughout college and hopefully the rest of my life, because it is by far my best sport and most favorite. Also if you see me, most likely it will be in the Student Recreation Center at ODU. Please feel free to say Hello. My Major is Criminal Justice, and I chose this major for various reasons. Criminal Justice majors have tons of opportunities for jobs as soon as they graduate and receive their degree. I chose this major mainly because, I want to become a CIA, FBI, or Secret Service agent. Another great benefit of working in these fields is my base salary would be anywhere between $100,000-$150,000, per year. Finally, it would be a satisfying thought to know I am keeping the world safe, serving my country, and protecting my homeland. My favorite sports teams are the Carolina Panthers in the NFL and the Golden State Warriors in the NBA. However, my favorite sport to compete in is swimming; because this is by far my strongest pursuit of athletics. I love swimming with a passion, and I will certainly be teaching my kids how to swim. Just as my mother and father did with my sister and I. I am from Roanoke, VA, but moved to Richmond my freshman year of high school.