Lacey received her Bachelor’s Degree from Old Dominion University in Virginia, where she graduated with Summa Cum Laude and Phi Kappa Phi Honors. Additionally, she was recognized as the Communications Department Graduate of the Year and received a Faculty Award of Excellence for her performance at the university. She greatly enjoys learning environments, as both a student and a teacher, keeping her ahead of changes in the field and fueling her passion to teach others. She is currently enrolled as a Graduate Student at Old Dominion University.
Find Lacey Clifton on Google+
Find Lacey Clifton on LinkedIn
- MS Instructional Design and Educational Technology
Old Dominion University – In Progress
- BA Theatre Production, Communication Minor
Old Dominion University – May 2005
- AA Liberal Arts
Ventura College – June 2003
- AA Theater Arts
Ventura College – June 2003
- Business Coursework, Psychology Coursework
- Early Childhood Education Coursework
Central Texas College
- Social Media and SEO Guest Instructor, 2014-current
Invited to design and instruct workshops for local business owners.
- Social Media Specialist, 2013-2014
Instructional Designer and Technologist for plastic surgeons’ social media needs.
- Stage Manager, 2002-2013
Managed actors and crew, organizing rehearsals and live performances.
- Acting Teacher, 2009-2012
SOPA, CDMA, and CAD
Developed and delivered instruction to learners ages 6-14 in TV, Film, and Musical Theatre acting.
- Director of Marketing and Donations
Pets Are Worth Saving (PAWS)
Built awareness for the shelter through marketing/PR and motivated new volunteers and donations.
- Baby Program Designer and Instructor, 2006-2008
S & S International Academy, Japan
Designed instruction for gifted leaners ages 4 months through 6 years of age.
- Lead Counselor
Camp Ojai, OVIS
Designed enrichment activities for children ages 3-12.
- Peer Tutor, 1995-1997
Ventura Unified School District
Instructed peers with learning disabilities and provided homework assistance in all subjects.
Copywriting, Social Media, NetSuite, KPI Data Analysis, Medical Marketing, Pre-K Education Design and Instruction, Creative Arts for Early Education Design and Instruction, Microsoft Office, Public Speaking, Workshop Design and Development
- Old Dominion University’s Communications Department Graduate of the Year, 2005
- Who’s Who Among American Colleges and Universities, 2004, 2005
- Old Dominion University Faculty Award of Excellence in Theatre Arts, 2003, 2004
- National Dean’s List, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
- Ventura College Outstanding Student Award in Theater Arts, 2003
- United States Achievement Academy Leadership Award, 2001
- Daughters of the American Revolution
- The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi
- Golden Key International Honor Society
- Using a Free Market System in the Health Care Industry. SurgiStrategies Magazine. 2011, March 1.
- Communication is Key to Opening Your Hospital Doors to Inbound Medical Tourism. Physician Hospitals of America Magazine. 2011, March 1.